What is Leukorrhea?
Leukorrhea is also known as leucorrhoea, white discharge or white water discharge. It is a thick, yellowish or whitish vaginal discharge, a mixture of cells, bacteria and liquid that lubricate and protect your vagina or pussy. This mixture is constantly produced by vaginal cells and cervix and it pass out the body through the vaginal opening.
The quality, composition and amount of vaginal discharge varies between people, as well as, through the various stages of sexual and reproductive development. Usually, the main cause of leukorrhea is estrogen imbalance. It is not always a symptom of disease. Normal vaginal discharge can be large in volume but normally doesn’t have a strong odor, itching or pain.
Whereas, the abnormal vaginal discharge vary depending on the cause, but include a foul odor, change in color, burning, itching, pelvic pain, or pain during sexual intercourse.
Leukorrhea or white water can be confirmed by finding >10 WBC (white blood cell) under a microscope, when examining vaginal fluid.
What Causes Leukorrhea or White Water?
Unmarried women also fall prey to it. The main causes of this disease are lack of nutrition and presence of bacteria inside the vagina. Apart from this, the problem of normal leukorrhea is caused by excessive mental stress, over-exhaustion of power, etc. In most Indian women, this common problem often remains without treatment.
Worst of all, women don’t pay attention to this problem and consider it very common, and hide it from others. In greater numbers, the problem of leukorrhea is caused by bacteria called ‘trichomonas vaginalis‘.
A good woman’s pathologist must get this infectious leukorrhea examined, otherwise the disease can take a terrible form with carelessness.
Let us know the reasons for this.
- Unhygienic vagina
- Excess sexual activity
- Incorrect physical contact
- Too much labor
- Excessive intake of sharp, spicy and fried foods
- Coitus with diseased male
- Dirty thoughts of sex
- Presence of bacteria in the pussy or vagina
- Vaginal or uterine ulcers
- Recurrent miscarriage
- Urinary tract infections
- Hyperactivity of local glands
- Weak immunity
- Vaginal disease can be caused by an infectious disease, commonly called fungal yeast infection in the vagina
What are The Common Symptoms of Leukorrhea?
Sign and symptoms may include —
- Pain in extremities and waist-abdomen-pelvis
- Calf flexion
- Darkness in front of eyes
- Loss of appetite
- Repeated urine
- Abdominal heaviness
- Vaginal itching
What are The Treatments of Leukorrhea or White Discharge?
Following tips will be effective while having leukorrhea —
- Take care of physical hygiene to avoid the problem of leukorrhea
- While bathing, the vaginal tract should be thoroughly cleaned with water
- Even after urinating, the vagina should be washed with water
- Wear cotton lingerie
- Change lingerie at least twice a day
- Use clean and sterilizing pads during menstrual cycle
- Try to keep your body healthy. Take nutritious food, eat food on time and don’t be careless about your diet
- Avoid using more spicy chili spices in the food
- In addition, take plenty of iron, salad and green vegetables
Leukorrhea Treatment: Home Remedies
These home tips may also be very effective —
1. Leukorrhea Treatment from Amla (Gooseberry):
You can treat leukorrhea very easily, to treat it, you have to use amla or Indian gooseberry because it contains vitamin C, which provides strength to the body.
In addition, it also eliminates vaginal bacteria, which causes leukorrhea.
2. Leukorrhea Treatment from Bark of Banayan Tree:
If you are experiencing too much white water and feel too much weakness in the body, then you should use the bark of the banyan tree because the bark juice of the banyan tree has antiseptic properties. You only have to boil the bark of the banyan tree in water and filter it. Then wash your vagina 3 times a day. This will keep your pussy or vagina clean, dry and healthy. This is the best cure for leukorrhea.
3. Leukorrhea Treatment from Mango Pulp:
You can also apply the pulp of mango to your vagina several times a day. This is also very effective treatment. This means that both itching and smell will be removed. Later wash it after 5 minutes with luke warm water.
4. Leukorrhea Treatment from Aloe-Vera:
Drink aloe-vera juice in the morning and apply its gel on your vagina to prevent the infection.
By doing this, the vaginal odor will also stop.
5. Leukorrhea Treatment from Walnut Leaves:
Boil a handful of walnut leaves and wash the vagina until it is light hot. This will eliminate infection and will not smell from the vagina.
6. Leukorrhea Treatment from Dry Fig:
Soak a little dry fig in a bowl with water. Then in the morning grind it with light lukewarm water and drink it on an empty stomach. It will destroy the deadly bacteria and makes you free from leucorrhoea.
- Fishy Vaginal Odor : Get Rid of Smelly Vagina
- Loose Vagina : Causes, How to Tighten Up, Kegal Exercise and More
- 8 Craziest Things Women Can Do With Their Vaginas
- Viagra Foods : 7 Foods That Act Like A Natural Viagra
- Infertility : Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors and Natural Treatments
- Erectile Dysfunction : Symptoms, Causes and Treatments
- Testosterone Foods: 10 Foods to Instantly Boost Testosterone
- Viagra Uses, Dosage, Side-Effects and Alternatives
- Masturbation Benefits, Side-Effects and Much More