Home remedies are the part of our society since the cave men walked the earth. With today’s economics and the rising cost of healthcare, a lot more individuals are turning to home made remedies as a solution to many small health problems. The most frequently used homemade remedies include using apple cider vinegar, since it is packed with minerals and nutrients, that will assist alleviate distress of health related difficulties and may make you look better too.
This brown liquid is among the most inexpensive and wellness giving liquids on the market to this day. It might not be a miracle elixir, however it definitely comes close. It’s been a healthy tonic for thousand of years. It was around 500 BC that Hippocrates, the father of modern medicine, discovered apple cider vinegar to be a natural antibiotic and antiseptic.
It had been widely utilized in body cleansing, healing and promoting well being during that time. Contains mother of vinegar, naturally occurring strand like sediment.
APPLE CIDER VINGAR NUTRITION:
One tablespoon (about 15 grams) of apple cider vinegar contains 3.1 calories, 10.8 mg potassium, 1.2 mg phosphorus, 0.7 mg sodium, 1.0 mg calcium and 0.7 mg magnesium.
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF APPLE CIDER VINGAR?
Drink 1-2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to 8 oz water daily. You might use apple cider vinegar as a leavening agent in baking too. Health benefits of apple cider vinegar may include :
1. Can Kill Harmful Bacteria:
Research states that vinegar can kill harmful bacteria. The natural acids in the vinegar help to kill fungus, treating ear, warts and lice infections and it’s good for body and foot baths. You can have got your very own foot spa bath to soak those aching and sore feet.
2. Can Be Used As A Food Preservative:
Soak vegetables and fruits in 2-3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a basin of water to remove pesticides and germs. If you’re looking for a natural way to preserve your fruits and vegetables, then apple cider vinegar could be highly useful.
3. Get Rid Of Dandruff:
If you are continuously facing dandruff problem, then apple vinegar can really help you. Vinegar contains acetic acid, which can change the pH of your scalp and makes it harder for yeast — a main contributor to dandruff. For this, mix some drops of apple cider vinegar in water and apply the solution on scalp. Left for 15 minutes, then rinse with water. You can use this remedy once or twice a week. It can also be useful in persistent flakes, irritation and itchiness.
4. Stomp Out Foot Odor:
Vinegar may help to balance the pH of skin and also fights with bacteria that causes foot odor. Mix a bit of vinegar in normal water and wipe the bottom of the feet using small towel or cotton balls.
5. Lowers Cholesterol and Improves Heart Health:
One teaspoon of vinegar along with one Spoon of honey and water may lower cholesterol and two times a day might help lower blood pressure level in many people. High potassium content in apple cider vinegar can help to fight heart problems and lower cholesterol.
6. Fights Acne and Pimples:
It can also help to dry out pimples, if the solution is applied onto them. But, be aware to dilute it before applying, as it can cause chemical burn or skin injury, if not dilute enough.
7. Apple Cider Vinegar for Diabetes:
Research has proven that 2 or 3 teaspoons of vinegar help to modulate the levels of sugar in type 2 diabetics levels of blood sugar, which may also assist in preventing heart problems and prevent diabetes mellitus or help regulate their levels of sugar in type 2 diabetics.
Other benefits of vinegar may include :
- Apple Cider Vinegar can help to maintain the body’s acid alkaline balance
- It is also good for colds, arthritis, indigestion, food poisoning, diarrhea, improve metabolic process and chronic fatigue
- It can be used as a mouthwash for sore throat, tooth decay, mouth ulcers
- Combats acne, create hair shine and help healthful benefits to its users.
- It can remove warts painlessly.
- The right mixture of vinegar and water might help to reduce night sweating in menopausal women
- It can help to fight bladder infections
- It may help alleviate the pain of sore throat
- Raisins : Benefits, Side Effects, Nutrition And Recommended Daily Intake
- 14 Best Health and Nutrition Benefits of Sesame Seeds
- 14 Incredible Health And Beauty Benefits Of Methi Seeds Or Fenugreek Seeds
- Oatmeal : Nutrition and 12 Health Benefits of Oatmeal
- Sapodilla or Chikoo Fruit: Nutrition and Amazing Health Benefits