WHO IS STOYA?
Stoya is an American adult actress, celebrity, model and writer. She was born on June 15, 1986 in Wilmington, North Carolina, United States.
STOYA: QUICK FACTS
Bio / Wiki —
- Name— Stoya
- Birth Name— Jessica Stoyadinovich
- Date of Birth— June 15, 1986
- Birth Place— Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
- Nationality— American
- Zodiac Sign— Caucasian
- Religion— Christian
- Marital Status— Unmarried
Physical Statistics —
- Height— 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Weight— 58 Kg (128 lbs)
- Body Measurements— 34B-25-34
- Shoe Size— 8 (US)
- Eyes Color— Green
- Hobbies— Listening to music, Playing Volleyball on the beach, Party with Friends, Reading Novels
- Favorite Food— Chicken, Mutton, Beef, pizza, French fries, Lime Juice, Green vegetables
- Favorite Movies— The Pilgrim, Leaving Circadia, Dreams from a Petrified Head
- Favorite Actor— Matt Damon
- Favorite Actress— Tiffany Thompson
- Favorite Color— Pink, yellow, Black, White and Blue
As a child, she wanted to become a dancer. Stoya started dance lessons when she was only three years old. She was born to a Serbian mother and a Scottish father.
Stoya was home — schooled and received her high — school diploma before the age of sixteen. Stoya’s father was worked in an IT department, so Stoya had access to a lot of electronic equipment.
Later, she relocated in Philadelphia and attended a summer program at UArts. She did different jobs in Philadelphia including secretary, flier distributor and go — go dancer. Stoya enrolled in Delaware College of Art & Design, but she dropped out.
Stoya know the importance of social networking and she is very active on Twitter, Tumblr, MySpace, and various Internet forums. She reported in June 2009 that she was dating with Marilyn Manson, but later they broke up due to Marilyn’s touring schedule.
Afterwards, Stoya also dated adult actor James Deen for several years.
- 2012— Amanda Palmer’s music video — “Do It With a Rockstar”
- October 2017— Dean Haspiel’s Off Broadway play — “Harakiri Kane (Die! Die, Again!)”
- April 2018— Dean Haspiel’s Off-Broadway play — “The Last Bar at the End of the World”
She writes regular columns for The verge, Slate and Vice, along with a sex-advice column for Refinery29. Stoya has published pieces in The Guardian, New Statesman, Esquire, The New York Times, Nylon, and XCritic.