WHO IS KAYDEN KROSS?
Kayden Kross, born as Kimberly Nicole Rathkamp, is an American adult actress, model, director and writer. She was born on September 15, 1985 in Sacramento, California, United States.
Kayden Kross is best known for her appearances in Penthouse and Digital Plaground. She has also modeled under the alias of Jenna Nikol.
She has won numerous AVN Awards during her career.
KAYDEN KROSS: QUICK FACTS
Bio / Wiki —
- Name— Kayden Kross
- Other Names— Jenna Nikol, Jenna Nickol, Kayden Cross
- Date of Birth— September 15, 1985
- Birth Place— Sacramento, California, United States
- Zodiac Sign— Virgo
- Children— 1 Daughter
- Nationality— American
- Ethnicity— Caucasian
- Religion— Christian
Physical Statistics —
- Height— 5 Feet 5 Inches (165 cm)
- Weight— 57 Kg (131 lbs)
- Body Measurements— 36-24-34
- Body Build— Athletic
- Hair Color— Blonde
- Eyes Color— Green
- Shoe Size— 7.5 (US)
- Dress Size— 5 (US)
- Favorite Adult Actress— Nicole Aniston
- Favorite Hobbies— Dancing, Listing to Music
- Favorite Food— Burger, Chicken, Chocolates
- Favorite Color— Red and Pink
Kayden Kross graduated from Ponderosa High School. She also has the bachelor’s degree in psychology from California State University, Sacramento.
Kayden Kross is engaged to fellow adult star Manuel Ferrera. The couple has one daughter born on January 23, 2014. In October 2008, she was charged with grand theft and violations of the California Civil Code, involving contracts for purchases of home equity mortgages.
KAYDEN KROSS CAREER:
Kayden started her career in adult industry at the age 18 as a stripper at the club Rick’s Showgirls in Rancho Cordova, California.
She was subsequently contacted by a industry agent who helped her to get work as a model in various men’s magazines.
Kayden was the Pet of the Month for the September, 2008 issue of Penthouse and launched her official website in the same year. In January 2010, she also signed a contract for Digital Playground.
Kayden Kross has had the opportunity to work alongside many big adult names such as Angie Savage, Evan Stone, Rebeca Linares, Tommy Gunn, Tori Black, Bree Olson and Sammie Rhodes.
She took retirement from adult industry in 2013. The retirement was due to Manuel Ferrera not wanting Kross to perform with other men.
Kayden writes columns regularly for publications such as XBIZ magazine, Complex magazine and a blog for xcritic.com. Kross has also contributed to Timothy McSweeney’s Internet Tendency, and her short story “Plank” appeared in the 2012 short story collection Forty Stories: New Writing from Harper Perennial, an e-book.
- All You Need To Know About Riley Nixon
- Kimmy Granger Biography : Age, Height, Career And Images
- Alix Lynx : Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Education, Career And Photos
- Mercedes Carrera (Melinda Smith) : Bio, Age, Height, Career, Wiki And Images
- Angela White Biography : Age, Height, Education, Career And Photos
- Leah Gotti : Age, Bio, Wiki, Career, Hot Photos And Much More