Who Is Kayden Kross?
Kayden Kross, born as Kimberly Nicole Rathkamp, is an American pornographic actress, model, director and writer. She was born on September 15, 1985 in Sacramento, California, United States.
Kayden Kross is best known for her appearances in Penthouse and Digital Plaground. She has also modeled under the alias of Jenna Nikol.
She has won numerous AVN Awards during her career.
Kayden Kross : Quick Facts
Bio / Wiki —
- Name— Kayden Kross
- Other Names— Jenna Nikol, Jenna Nickol, Kayden Cross
- Date of Birth— September 15, 1985
- Birth Place— Sacramento, California, United States
- Profession— Pornographic Actress, Writer and Director
- Zodiac Sign— Virgo
- Children— 1 Daughter
- Nationality— American
- Ethnicity— Caucasian
- Religion— Christian
- Sexuality— Straight
- Height— 5 Feet 5 Inches (165 cm)
- Weight— 57 Kg (131 lbs)
- Body Measurements— 36-24-34
- Bust Size— 36 Inches
- Waist Size— 22 Inches
- Hips Size— 34 Inches
- Bra Size— 35D
- Body Build— Athletic
- Hair Color— Blonde
- Eyes Color— Green
- Shoe Size— 7.5 (US)
- Dress Size— 5 (US)
- Favorite Adult Actress— Nicole Aniston
- Favorite Hobbies— Dancing, Listing to Music
- Favorite Food— Burger, Chicken, Chocolates
- Favorite Color— Red and Pink
Kayden Kross graduated from Ponderosa High School. She also has the bachelor’s degree in psychology from California State University, Sacramento.
Kayden Kross is engaged to fellow pornstar Manuel Ferrera. The couple has one daughter born on January 23, 2014.
In October 2008, she was charged with grand theft and violations of the California Civil Code, involving contracts for purchases of home equity mortgages.
Kayden Kross Porn Career
Kayden Kross claims her sexuality became more important to her once she turned 18.
Kayden started her career in adult industry at the age 18 as a stripper at the club Rick’s Showgirls in Rancho Cordova, California.
She was subsequently contacted by a pron industry agent who helped her to get work as a nude model in various men’s magazines.
Kross eventually made the leap into performing in explicit hardcore movies and signed an exclusive contract with the top porn company Vivid in November, 2006.
Then, she went on to sign an exclusive contract with Adam & Eve.
Kayden was the Pet of the Month for the September, 2008 issue of Penthouse and launched her official website in the same year.
In January 2010, she also signed a contract for Digital Playground.
She was cited as one of the twelve most popular girls in hardcore cinema in January, 2011 by CNBC and hosted the XBIZ Awards Show in 2012.
During her adult career she has featured in many adult films for a variety of production companies including Vivid, Digital Playground, Adam and Eve, Ninn Worx, Peach and Zero Tolerance.
Kayden Kross has had the opportunity to work alongside many big adult names such as Angie Savage, Evan Stone, Rebeca Linares, Tommy Gunn, Tori Black, Bree Olson and Sammie Rhodes.
She made her feature film debut with Blue Dream. She also had a minor role in the Hungover Games with Sophie Dee.
She retired from pornography in 2013. The retirement was due to Manuel Ferrera not wanting Kross to perform with other men.
Appearances In Other Media
- Appeared in the FX’s comedy series The League, the G4 reality series The Block, and Family Jewels.
- 2011— Cast as Tara in Gregory Hatanaka’s drama Blue Dream
- 2012-2013— Portrayed a main character in the second season of Tucky Williams’ lesbian-themed web series Girl/Girl Scene
- January 2013— Hosted the weekly call-in show Krossfire on Playboy Radio
- 2013— Appeared in the featurette “Chicks ‘N Guns” on the Breaking Bad 5th season DVD as a stripper
- Appeared in two music videos from the band Nekrogoblikon, “No One Survives” in 2012 and “We Need a Gimmick” in 2015.
Kayden writes columns regularly for publications such as XBIZ magazine, Complex magazine and a blog for xcritic.com.
Kross has also contributed to Timothy McSweeney’s Internet Tendency, and her short story “Plank” appeared in the 2012 short story collection Forty Stories: New Writing from Harper Perennial, an e-book.
As of August 2012, she was writing an autobiographical book about the porn industry.
- 2012— Breaking Bad
- 2013— Blue Dream
- 2014— The Hungover Games
- 2015— Samurai Cop 2: Deadly Vengeance
- 2016— Enter the Samurai
- 2019— Verotika
RELATED ARTICLES :