For face and skin care tips, it is not necessary to use the expensive cosmetics products available in the market yet to use the easily available homemade cleansing face care products to enhance your beauty. Fairness beauty for face and skin can be achieved by using fresh fruits and vegetables, which are by far accessible at your home and surroundings. Here, I am going to mention face care tips through the natural foods by using their face mask, face lotions, cream, etc. These easily available fresh and nutritious diet are extremely beneficial to maintain your glowing face and skin.
Best Beauty Tips For Glow Skin
1. Glowing skin by orange: If you want to get rid of oily, dry and sticky skin, you should use orange juice on your face. Apply orange juice on the face. Keep it for sometime followed by wash the same through fresh water. It will enhance the beauty of your face.
2. Tomato for skin fairness: The skin care problems can be minimized by using the juice of tomato. Apply the juice of red tomatoes on the face. One can also slice a red tomato and rub the same on the face. After it dries up, wash
the face. The regular use of the same helps to remove the wrinkles of the face and the skin starts glowing.
3. Almonds for beautiful lips: If a blackish layer has appeared on the lips, take a almonds. Grind it in a little water. While grinding it, mix with a saffron leaf. Apply this to your lips. After ten minutes rub it off with the help of a finger.
A few day’s treatment will make lips rosy.
4. Milk for skin beauty: Milk is the lone food, which is considered as a complete diet because of the presence of abundant nutrients. Milk is also quite useful for glowing face and beauty. Rub cream or milk on the dark parts of the face, leave it for few minutes and wash the same with fresh water. It will be helpful in enhancing of your beauty.
5. Face care through water: Water is one of the essential components for facial cleansing. Once a journalist asked Aamir Khan, the Bollywood superstar regarding his glowing and sparkling face. He told the reporters that he used to take more and more quantity of water. It keeps him hydrate and free from toxins. It’s the simple secrete of my skin glowing, said the superstar.
6. Cucumber for face, acne and eyes: Cucumber is quite useful in removing of acne, pimples, wrinkles, blemishes and also beneficial for skin whitening. Apply the juice of cucumber on your face and wash the same after 20 minutes. It helps to beautify your skin, eyes and removing of spots on your face.
7. Lemon uses for face beauty: After squeezing a lemon, use the rind to rub the darkish parts of the elbows. It removes blackishness and you will feel positive changes in your face.
8. Potato for facial beauty: If you are searching for effective beauty tips for face and fairness of your skin, using of potato is one of the homemade cleansing methods. Apply the juice of raw potatoes on the black rings under the eyes or slice a raw potato and rub it on the face, especially the black circles. It removes darkness from under the eyes. Thus potato improves the beauty of your eyes as well as the face.
9. Gram flour for skin whitening: Gram flour is used as homemade facial cleansing tips for skin care and glowing, skin whitening, removing of acne and also good in removal of hair from the face. Mix a little salt in gram flour, knead it and rub the face with it. It will make the face beautiful and vibrant.
10. Steaming for facial beauty: Moderate steaming is quite effective to make your face glow and radiance. While water or milk is boiling do not miss the
opportunity to steam the face. It cleanses the face and removes the dirt and other harmful fine particles from your face thus makes your facial skin lightening.
Best Skin Care Tips for Glow
1. The Golden Rule
Do: Make sure you always remove your makeup before hitting the sheets. The skin needs to breathe overnight. And makeup prevents that, as leaving it on overnight clogs the pores which may cause blemishes and/or blackheads. Don’t possess a makeup remover? Just put some olive oil on a cotton pad and gently massage the oil onto your face to get rid of the makeup and dirt.
Don’t: Forget that exfoliation is indispensable. At least once or twice a week, exfoliate your skin to remove the layers of dead skin care, sure to leave you with a more healthy glow and brighter skin. You can also apply a paste of walnut in powder form with yogurt to exfoliate your skin, as the antioxidants present in walnuts help remove dirt and promote radiant skin.
2. Beauty Sleep
Do: Try to sleep at least 8 hours every night. If you don’t get enough shut eye, your skin gets tired just like you – it sags and you get bags. So don’t risk it. You can also apply honey on your face twice or thrice a week to naturally soothe and heal your skin.
Don’t: Forget to wash and moisturize your face before going to bed”, recommends Dr. Rahul Nagar, Dermatologist, Max Hospitals. “For dry skin, use milder cleansers that are free from alcohol. Apply lots of moisturizer, and avoid hot water as it dries out the skin excessively.”
3. Sun and Skin
Do: Apply sunscreen with SPF of at least 15 that blocks both UVA and UVB rays. Since a lifetime of sun exposure can cause wrinkles, age spots and other skin problems, you have to protect your skin from the sun. Make sure the label reads ‘noncomedogenic’ or ‘nonacnegenic’ so that the product does not tend to block pores.
Don’t: Skip the sunscreen, whether it’s cloudy or cold outside (no excuses). If you’re heading to a beach or around reflective surfaces like snow or ice, lather your skin up with some more sunscreen with SPF of at least 30.
4. You are What You Eat
Do: Keep a note of what you put on your plate. Eat fresh fruits, greens, sufficient protein and vitamins. A diet rich in vitamin C and low in fats and sugar promotes radiant skin. Consider a low-sugar diet, which can keep insulin levels down, allowing cells to maintain a healthy balance.
Don’t: Eat spicy and fermented foods, salt, citrus fruits, fried food. Instead favour blander foods such as rice, oatmeal and applesauce”, advises American author and Ayurvedic physician, Vasant Lad, in The Complete Book of Ayurvedic Home Remedies.
5. Healthy Habits
Do: Take out time for yourself, and try to avoid stress as much as possible. Have you ever noticed that when you are stressed, you tend to break out more? This is because stress causes your body to produce cortisol and other hormones, making the skin more oily. Practice stress management techniques like breathing exercises, yoga and meditation. The more you meditate, the more you radiate.
Don’t: Neglect your jawline and facial muscles. For just 5 minutes a day, perform a few facial exercises. You can jut out your lower lip in such a way that wrinkles are created on the chin, then lower your chin to your chest. Another exercise that works wonders is to look up towards the ceiling and pout. It stretches out the muscles making the skin more firm. “18 till I die”, why not?
6. Sweat It Out!
Do: Exercise regularly. Running, jogging and yoga will give your body the necessary blood circulation, and also accelerate the cleansing process of your entire body. You will notice a glow on your face after working out. Racing against time? Just take a brisk walk around the block.
Don’t: Skip skin care before and after a workout. Apply a toner to help minimize oil production before heading out. Exfoliate after, and then apply shea butter or olive oil to moisturize the skin.
7. Goodbye Acne
Do: Wash your face with warm water, three times a day, and gently massage your face in circular motions, ensuring that the cleanser contains alpha hydroxyl acid or beta hydroxyl acid. Face packs that contain multani mitti (fuller’s earth) work really well too. After cleansing, pat dry and apply a lotion which contains benzoyl peroxide”, suggests Dr. Zaheer Ahmed, Dermatologist, Max Hospitals. Benzoyl peroxide appears to be effective due to its antibacterial actions.
Don’t: Pop pimples because it can lead to more swelling, redness, and even scarring. Feel a pimple is on its way? Just clean the area with rose water, and place a chilled green tea bag for 10 minutes. Also, if you wear glasses or sunglasses, make sure you clean them frequently to keep oil from clogging the pores around your eyes and nose.
8. Go Back to Your Roots
Do: Use Ayurvedic scrubs to nourish the skin, and help it breathe better. Luckily for you, everything you need is already in your kitchen. 2 tbsp chickpea flour, ½ tsp turmeric powder, a pinch of camphor and sandalwood with some rose water/milk/water is your perfect skin care pack. Yes, the secrets of beauty lies in ancient Ayurveda.
Don’t: Neglect the basics. Make Sudarshan Kriya your beauty mantra. Yes, it’s that easy. Just breathing right could rid you of spots and pimples. Nidhi Gureja, Art of Living, says “Sudarshan Kriya is a breathing technique which incorporates specific natural rhythms of the breath that harmonize the body, mind and emotions. This helps releasing accumulated stresses, and each individual’s experience is different.”
9. H2O to The Rescue
Do: Hydrate yourself. Drink lots of water daily, at least 8 glasses if not more. Also, eats fruits and vegetables that have a high water content such as watermelon, cucumber, orange, strawberry, grapefruit and cantaloupe. Ayurvedic physician, Vasant Lad recommends to “drink water from a blue coloured bottle”, since it has a cooling effect.
Don’t: Ignore rose water. It helps prevent and reduce eye puffiness in the morning, maintains pH balance and naturally hydrates your skin if you spritz it on during the day.
10. Spa Day Everyday?
Do: Have a regular skin care regimen. “For dry skin care, use a fresh cherry mask. Apply the pulp of fresh cherries on your face before going to bed. Leave for 15 minutes and wash with lukewarm water”, adds American author Vasant Lad.
Don’t: Forget to pamper yourself. A gentle facial massage with oils could work wonders. Depending on your skin type, choose oils from mustard, coconut, almond or Kumkadi as they are excellent nourishing agents which help to get glowing skin. Better still – switch on some soothing instrumental music. After 20 minutes, what do you have? Beautiful skin and a relaxed you.