John Abraham is a successful actor, model and producer, primarily working in Bollywood.
John Abraham was born on 17 December, 1972 in Kochi, Kerala, India. Before entering in Bollywood, he was a model.
John Abraham started his modeling career with a Punjabi music video.
The actor has been in the limelight for his great bike collection.
He has a great expensive sports bike collection. Here we’ll discuss about latest John Abraham bike collection.
John Abraham Bike Collection 2020
1. Kawasaki Ninja ZZR 1400
This Marvel by Kawasaki is discontinued in India, but still owned by the actor John Abraham.
As it is discontinued in India, its actual price in Indian market is unknown.
Have a look :
- Kawasaki Ninja ZZR1400 is also called Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14 or ZX-14R (since 2012)
- It is a Ninja sport bike series sport bike, made by Japanese manufacturer Kawasaki
- The ZZR1400 is capable of accelerating from 0 to 60 mph in 2.5 seconds
- This sport bike comes with 22 litre fuel tank capacity, 299 kmph (or 186mph) top speed and four stroke, four cylinders, DOHC 1441 cc engine
2. Ducati Diavel
Ducati Diavel is also in John Araham bike collection list.
Ducati bikes price starts at Rs. 6.78 lakh for the cheapest bike Scrambler and goes up to Rs. 51.87 lakh for the top model Ducati Panigale V4.
This is a bike that is known for its power, handling, and the engineering behind it in the sports class.
The Ducati Diavel is the second cruiser motorcycle from Ducati.
Some Specifications of Ducati Diavel Bike are —
- Mileage— 12 to 17 kmpl
- Seat height— 77 cm
- Weight— 516 lb (234 kg) (wet)
- Tires— Front: 120/70 ZR 17; Rear: 240/45 ZR17
- Power— 162 hp (121 kW) @ 9,250 rpm (claimed)
- Torque— 130.5 N⋅m (96.3 lbf⋅ft) @ 8,800 rpm (claimed)
- Fuel Capacity— 17 Litres
- Engine— 4—valve, desmodromic, liquid-cooled 90° L—twin 1,198.4 cc
- Top Speed— 169 mph (272 km/h)
3. Yamaha VMAX
This is another John Abraham Yamaha bike V-Max. The Yamaha Vmax got the publicity in India, as John Abraham being an ambassador of Yamaha owns one.
Yamaha Vmax is the sport bike that for a while was the bedroom wall poster for all of us.
This is a cruiser motorcycle made by Yamaha since 1985, known for its powerful 70° V4 engine, shaft drive, and distinctive styling.
It costs around 30.81 lac with the top speed of 220 kmph and 14 kmpl mileage.
This is the only one sports cruiser by Yamaha company in India.
Some of specifications of Yamaha Vmax bike are:
- Bore / Stroke— 76 mm × 66 mm (3.0 in × 2.6 in)
- Top Speed— 240 km/h (150 mph)
- Power— 84.6 kW (113.5 hp) (rear wheel)
- Torque— 112.7 N⋅m (83.1 lbf⋅ft) (rear wheel)
- Wheelbase— 1,590 mm (63 in)
- Fuel Capacity— 15 L (3.3 imp gal; 4.0 US gal)
- Fuel consumption— 6.9 L/100 km
4. Mahindra Mojo XT300
According to Rushlane report, John Abraham has been added an another motorcycle to his garage, Mahindra Mojo XT300.
The actor John Abraham was spotted in Mumbai riding around on his new bike.
Mahindra Mojo XT300 has a mileage of 25 kmpl and a top speed of 147 km per hour.
Mojo is powered by a 300 CC single cylinder – liquid cooled engine, which generates 27 bhp and 30 NM of torque.
The Limited Edition Mojo XT300 worth almost ₹1 to 2 Lac (INR).
Mated to a 6-speed transmission, the motor has adequate performance for comfortable long-distance touring.
John considers the bike as a daily use ones. This is not a super-bike but it is one of the normal bikes that John owns.
Mahindra MOJO XT300 bike is available in 1 variants and 2 colors.
5. Suzuki Hayabusa
Being an ambassador of Yamaha, John Abraham owned a Suzuki bike.
Suzuki Hayabusa or Suzuki GSX130i0R is a sport bike, with the top speed of 303 to 312 kmph, made by Suzuki from 1999 to 2018.
It has a 1340 cc engine which gives a mileage of 12 to 16 kmpl.
It comes with 21 litre fuel tank capacity and 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC engine.
Suzuki Hayabusa is one of the most loved sports bikes all around the globe.
Hayabusa secured its place as the fastest standard production bike of the 20th of century.
Ex-showroom price of Suzuki Hayabusa bike is from Rs. 13,58,790 to 13,77,834 (INR).
6. Suzuki GSX-R1000
The Suzuki GSX-R1000 is a sport bike from Suzuki’s GSX-R series of motorcycles.
It was introduced in 2001 to replace the GSX-R1100. It is powered by a liquid-cooled 999 cc inline four-cylinder, four-stroke engine.
Suzuki Motor Corporation is a Japanese multinational corporation headquartered in Minami-Ku, Hamamatsu. This one is one of the beauty queens of John’s garage.
The Suzuki GSX-R1000 bike worth almost ₹20 to 25 Lac (INR).
Some Specifications of Suzuki GSX-R1000 are:
- Displacement— 999.8 cc
- Dimensions— 2075 x 710 x 1150 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity— 16 Litres
- Starting Method— Electric
- Kerb Weight— 202 Kg
- Engine Type— 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC
- Ex-Showroom Price In Rs. (subject to change)— From 19,79,790 to 19,98,834
7. Yamaha R1
As we all know John is the brand ambassador of Yamaha company. He got some bikes as a gift from the company.
The Yamaha YZF-R1, or R1, is an open class sports bike, or superbike, a motorcycle manufactured by Yamaha Motor Company since 1998.
R1 bike has a mileage of 20 kmpl and a top speed of upto 230 kmph. It is powered by a 1400 cc powerful engine.
The Yamaha R1 sports bike worth almost ₹20 to 25 Lakhs(INR).
8. Rajputana Custom Motorcycle
The bike Rajputana (custom) is one of the best bike in John’s collection.
Rajputana is a custom designed bike as per the physique of John.
An American board track racer is the inspiration of the bike.
This is a custom made bike, so its price can not be estimated as of now.
But it is one of the must have bike in the collection.
RELATED ARTICLES :